Monday, April 11, 2011

Homeowner Happiness


The Edwards' have moved! The move itself was pretty terrible (we WILL hire movers next time...), but we have had the best time settling in. I have even discovered that I enjoy yard work when it is my own yard that I am taking care of. I voluntarily whent to Home Depot three times last week! While I do NOT consider myself to have a green thumb (I scorched my basil three times last summer), I have turned over a new leaf and am determined to be attentive to the things we have planted. It is so much fun to watch all the pretty things coming up in our yard. We lucked into a house that was very well maintained and has some great features. It has been so neat to have a home to work on together that we take pride in and really enjoy. We love to have visitors and are obsessed with our fire pit outside... so come on over and burn some sticks with us!
Living Room

Dining Room


Study off the dining room
(my favorite room- vaulted ceiling + painted brick + lots of built ins on opposite wall)
Kitchen
Breakfast Room
Bathroom
Big Upstairs Room
(not worth showing because we have no furniture up there yet)
Our Bedroom

Guest Bedroom (a major work-in-progress...)

One of my favorite features... screened kitchen windows that crank open to the outside!
We love our backyard
A few gardening endeavors...
Snapdragons
Planters in the front
(Japanese holly + petunias)

Even our dog/child feels perfectly at home

1 comment: